Effective date: August 29, 2019
MOVE FITNESS LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website located at the uniform resource locator (“URL”) www.movebetter570.com.
1. Collection of Information
When you interact with the Service we may collect certain personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us (“Personal Information”). This includes:
- Contact details such as your name, address, country of origin, email, telephone number, third party emergency contact information,
- Personal details (e.g. date of birth, education),
- Financial and transaction data (e.g. purchase history, account information, etc.), and
- Other Service related data (e.g. customer requests, statistics, etc.).
We may also collect information that is not personally identifiable or does not directly relate to you, such as service usage data and location data. The sources of such information include such things as data from your device through settings you activate and your IP address. We use this information to administer and improve the Service.
Service Usage Data:We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies: We may employ cookies and similar tracking technologies that help us better manage content on the Service by informing us what content is effective.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device (computer or mobile device) that can be retrieved later to identify you. Other tracking technologies which may used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Service.
You can instruct your internet browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
2. Use of Information
We may use your Personal Information for all legitimate business purposes, including:
- To operate, maintain, and improve the Service,
- To provide customer support,
- To improve our services and products,
- To provide you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you unless you have opted not to receive such information,
- To facilitate social sharing functionality if you choose to do so,
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, and
- For responding to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency) or as otherwise required to do so by law.
3. Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with a legal obligation or protect against legal liability, or to protect and defend the rights or property of MOVE FITNESS LLC.
- To business partners if MOVE FITNESS LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- To third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service. Third party service providers may provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing services, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- In connection with your social sharing activity, such as if you connect your Facebook account to our social media pages. Your Personal Information may be disclosed to your friends associated with your social media account, to other website users, and your social media account provider.
- If you submit testimonials, ratings or reviews to the Service or any third party service provider, or post comments on a blog or other service to which you are able to post information and materials, any Personal Information you include may be displayed.
Copies of information or content that you have voluntarily posted or submitted to be posted become available to the public and might be viewed, even if you remove that content, if other users have copied or stored your content.
4. Retention of Data
We will retain your Personal Information and may retain Usage Data for as long as is necessary or permitted, consistent with applicable law. Criteria used to determine data retention include:
- Compliance with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), to resolve disputes, and to enforce our legal agreements and policies.
- The length of time you have had an account with us or you are using the Service, including interacting with our social media pages.
We may also retain information when such data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service.
5. Transfer of Data
The Service is operated from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than those of the the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the United States.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to — and maintained on— computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Your submission of your Personal Information represents your agreement to that transfer.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with and where to view their privacy policies:
- Stripe: at https://stripe.com/us/privacy
- PayPal: at https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- MINDBODY Processing: at https://company.mindbodyonline.com/legal/privacy-policy
7. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
8. Children’s Privacy
The Service is not directed to children under age 18 (“Child”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
You may opt out of receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us at 570-301-6757.
We will continue to communicate with you regarding services requested or provided, and financial transactions to which you are a party.
10. Security of Information
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
11. Legal Jurisdiction
13. Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
We may process your Personal Information because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
You may have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access your Personal Information that is stored by the Service, and the right to update, rectify or have your Personal Information deleted.
- You have the right to object to or restrict our processing of your Personal Information.
- You have the right request a copy of your Personal Information in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent that occurred prior to such withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to complain to your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area about our collection and use of your Personal Data related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
14. Acceptance of These Terms
15. Contact Us
Move Fitness LLC
1290 Memorial Highway, Trucksville, PA 18708